Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Michelle Perkett and CDAC challenges

Hello!  Here is the card I made to enter in the current challenge at Michelle Perkett Studios and the Embellishment Challenge at CDAC.  The theme at Michelle Perkett this week is All That Bling and the Embellishment challenge is glitter, hearts and rhinestones.

The image was offered at a freebie in the embellishment challenge from Michelle Perkett.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  I used red Stickles to put some glitter on the hearts.  The DP is Making Memories.  The rhinestones are from Michael's.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I am also entering this in the following challenge

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy!! LOVE those cupcakes and the sparkle on them!! Too cute hun!! TFS! HUGS

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Rhonda, I love the sparkle on the cupcakes! Thanks for joining us at MPS
Claire xx

Tammy said...

Adorable card Rhonda! Love the colors and your dp! Thanks for joining us this week at MPS!
Tammy x

Arts by Sara said...

Beautiful Card Rhonda! I love the DP that you used! It is absolutely beautiful! Happy Creating! Sara

Michelle said...

I love this, Rhonda, especially how you colored the cupcakes and the yummy glittered hearts! Thank you so much for joining both of our challenges this week at MPS!:)

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Rhonda! YUM!! This is great!!
What font did you use for that SWEET sentiment?
Stacie

Vicki said...

Such a yummy card Rhonda! And I love all your bling hon! Thanks for sharing!

HUGS!
Vicki

paper fun said...

Very sparkly, Rhonda. I love the red Stickles.

Mari