Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

A few more Digi Day cards

Good morning.  I thought I would share the rest of the sample cards I made for the Digi Day challenges at The Latte Lounge.  Remember you have until 11:59pm on Wednesday to enter any of these challenges.  I am hosting the Valentine Punch challenge.

Jen is hosting a Sweets for the Sweet challenge.  Use an image with a sweet in it.
Here's my sample...  I used this chocolate image fro Deedee's Digis.

Stacie is hosting a Red, White and Pink challenge.
Here is my sample...  I used Audrey's Heart from The Stamping Boutique.

Melissa is hosting a No Hearts Valentine challenge.
Here is my sample...  I used Cupcake Bakery from The Stamping Boutique.

I hope you'll join in and play along with the challenges.

Also don't forget I have a Make your own Eembellishment challenge going until Feb. 3.
Melissa has a Sentiment Only challenge going until Wednesday.
Jen started a Digi Paper challenge today that will run until Feb. 6.
And the theme for our Month Long challenge is Winter, you can enter that until Jan. 31.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! These are all gorgeous Rhonda! :) I love the Valentine colors and the images are so sweet!! :) Beautiful!! TFS! HUGS

Vicki said...

Rhonda! You pulled out all the stops on these cards! I really like them all...lots of work kiddo and beautiful work. The bakery card is so beautifully colored!

HUGS!
Vicki