Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

AiFactory #64 Anything Goes

Good morning!  It's time for another challenge from AiFactory.  The theme for this challenge is anything goes.  This challenge will run for 2 weeks, so there's plenty of time to get those creations in.

The image I am working with this week is Slumber Party.  This is such a fun image and can be found in the store.

Since it is my birthday today, I thought it would be fun to make a birthday card.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from my stash and I cut the sentiment out with my Cricut.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Scrappychick said...

Happy Birthday Rhonda!! Love the card :)
Cyndi

MiamiKel said...

Absolutley adorable, Rhonda!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Now that image is just DARLING!! I love your colors hun!! :)