Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pattie's Creations Challenge 9 - Punches

Hello!!  I wanted to share my entry in this weeks challenge at Pattie's Creations.  The theme this week is Punches.  I had a lot of fun with this challenge.

I used the Stocking Pattieboop and Allie image from Pattie's Creations.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  I used my top note die to cut out a piece of white and blue cs and then embossed both with my Cuttlebug snowflake folder.  Then I sprayed them with shimmer mist (you can't see it very well in the picture).  I punched the snowflakes with my MS snowflake punch.  The gems are from my stash.

I'm also entering this in the following challenges...
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Christmas Cards
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

7 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Rhonda - I love it! Gorgeous and such a wintery feel to it with the blue colors!
Well done!
Happy Holidays!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Marjo said...

Hi Rhonda,

Gorgalicious Christmas Card! Fantastic colors and design.

Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT. Happy Holidays and creative crafting in the New Year.

Hugs, Marjo

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Rhonda! I especially love how you carried the snowflakes from the stocking throughout the card! I bet the shimmer is gorgeous -- it's a shame our cameras and scanners don't pick that up better -- I'll just have to imagine it. ;-) Hugs, Deedee

Pattie G said...

Rhonda, I just love how you colored pattieboop & Allie and your embossing is so nice. I love the snowflakes too. Thanks for helping us out this week at Pattie's Creations.

Leanne said...

Oooh this is gorgeous!!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Get Embellishing challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

Laney said...

ah so cute!!!
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week,hope to see you again in the new year
hugs
laney

LindaS said...

Adorable. I love the soft blue and all the snowflakes. Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
LindaS, DT.