Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio Holiday Magic Blog Hop

Good morning and welcome to the Michelle Perkett Studio Holiday Magic Blog Hop.  If you have arrived here from Kami's blog you are in the right spot.  If not you can start from the beginning at the Michelle Perkett's Enchanted Inspirations blog

So the theme of the hop is Holiday Magic, what makes the holidays magic to you?  For me it is watching my kids as they see all the wonderful things happening during the season.  They get so excited about the lights, snow, music, movies and family time.  We have so much fun together learning the true meaning of the holiday.  They truly bring the season to life.

Here is the card I created to share for the hop...

I used the Snow Family Wishing image from Michelle Perkett.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is DCWV and the gems are from my stash.

I hope you're enjoying the hop and feeling that Holiday Magic.  From here you will go to Marion's blog.

I'm entering my card in this weeks challenge at Michelle Perkett.  The theme is "Have a Merry Little Christmas".

Thanks for looking.

~Rhonda

19 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Rhonda ... such a beautiful card! I love the tones of blue you've used... it feels icy! And aren't Michelle's snowies just the cutest!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline - MPS DT

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Rhonda, This is beautiful. You made a truly Christmas theme card! I'm very happy to see how beuatiful you made this family!
Thanks for joining our Challenge and our Blog hop this week at MPS.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a creative 2011.
hugs
Marion

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Rhonda,
Christmas is truly about the children! Your card is beautiful, I love the blues, and you did a great layout for your card.
hugs Marilyn

Andrea said...

Isn't that stamp just perfect? Great card!! Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

The blues you chose are perfect for this image. You can feel the Winter crispness in the air.

Kami Shalom said...

Your card is so frosty and beautiful. Makes me wish we could get some serious snow in NC! Happy Holidays...

Tammy said...

This is adorable Rhonda! I love the colors! Thank you for joining our Challenge and the Holiday Blog hop! Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Tammy

She's a Color Queen said...

Rhonda, this is such a cute card. You did a great job of bring the snow famiy to life : )

Maria Matter said...

awww, I love this happy snow family! Beautiful card Rhonda!!!
xxx

grandmalee said...

This is so cute, Rhonda! I bet the kids are hoping for lots of snow to play in like the Snow Family!

Unknown said...

That is so pretty. I bought some of those markers too, I love them. Merry Christmas Rhonda

Michelle said...

Rhonda, what an awesome post! I love your Snow Family Wishing Card, its so beautifully colored and is so perfect with your words about family and being with the children and enjoying each other and the sights and sounds of the season is what its all about. I'm sure they are loving this time of year, it really is a magical time! Thank you for joining our hop and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Holiday Hugs,

Michelle

Charlene said...

Rhonda...what a wonderful card and it really does let you know what's most important at this time of year....family. Thanks so much for sharing your Christmas magic. You colored your card beautifully and the choice of papers plus the gems make a beautiful creation. I wish you a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Ellis said...

Lovely snowfamily card you've made! =)
Have a wonderful christmas!
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh, I love the snowman family. This time of year at Christmas I love snow and snowmen. After that it seems like the winter gets so long.

Gorgeous coloring and choice of papers.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Rhonda! What a fabulous card you've made! I love the snowman family! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas!

Lillian Child said...

What a sweet card you have for us to enjoy! Thanks for sharing and happy holidays to you and yours!

So nice to meet you!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

paper fun said...

Lovely card. I am so glad to see you up and crafting again.

Merry Christmas.

Mari

Amy said...

What a sweet image and I love the card you've created with it Rhonda! The bit of red is an awesome accent!