Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Merry Kiss-Mouse

Good morning!  Are you starting to get in the Christmas mood?  We started our decorating yesterday.  I got the tree up and the kids got busy decorating.  They're so excited.  My son was hoping Santa was coming last night.  He's ready.  It's fun to watch them.

Today I wanted to share a fun Christmas card using and image and digi papers from JLJ Designs.

The image is Merry Kiss-Mouse and the papers are from the Traditional Christmas Pack that can be found in the store.  Isnt' this paper fabulous?  The sentiment is from Bird's Cards.  The metal circles are from Imaginisce.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card, Rhonda! We got our tree up yesterday too - I think that's the earliest we've ever had it up.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Rhonda this is beautiful!! I have to get my hands on some of that paper!! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, this is too cute!! :) Love the papers too!!HUGS