Followers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jen's Digi Paper Challenge...

Good morning!  Jen from JLJ Designs started a new digi paper challenge yesterday on The Latte Lounge.  She is offering a free digi paper from her Candy Cane pack that you can use in the challenge.  You'll have until Dec. 13 to enter the challenge.

Here is what I have made for some inspiration...

I used the striped candy cane paper from the Candy Cane pack and the green snowflake paper from the Snow Fun pack both from JLJ Designs.  The tree was provided for Stacie's Wacky Wednesday Challenge. I used my i-Rock glam rocks for the ornaments and a star gem for the top of the tree.

I hope you'll play along in both challenges.

Also, Jen is participating in 2 blog hops today and will be offering a couple of paper packs as blog candy.  Be sure to check them out.
** The first one is for Some Odd Girl and starts here. **
** The other is for The Greeting Farm and starts here at 7pm CST. **

~Rhonda 

6 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This looks great, love the way you have decorated the tree xx

JLJ Designs said...

Great card Rhonda! I was wondering how you did the decorations.

Jen

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Rhonda! I love the bling!

Vicki said...

Ohhhh Rhonda how pretty...I love the bling you used on your tree...and that candy cane paper is very pretty! Hope your day was a great one hon.

HUGS!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, this is just gorgeous!! Love the tree decorating!! :) Yummy striped paper too!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Great card! I love the layout and the way you decorated the tree!

Wishing you a good day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane