Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Phindy's Place Challenge 28 (2nd post)

Hello again!  I'm here to share my entry into the current challenge at Phindy's Place.  The theme for this challenge is to use your favorite colors; I'm using the Christmas colors.  Since they're celebrating reaching 1000 members on PCP this challenge is running for 2 weeks, so you have until November 5 to enter.  You chould go check out all the fun on the PCP group in celebration of reaching 1000.

Here is my card from Cec's Cardathon we had on Sunday...

We made a 4 1/4" easel card as Cec gave us the directions.  I used the Daffodil Flower Top Fairy from Phindy's Place for my image.  I know not usually a Christmas image, but I thougth it would be fun as one.  I colored the image with Stampin Up Watercolor Wonder Crayons and added some sparkle with my stardust gel pen.  The DP and ribbon are Imaginisce and the sentiment came from Bird's Blog.  The buttons are from my stash.

Here's the front view...

And here's a closer look at the image.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your easel creation is just stunning!! Love the image and her glittery wings!! :)

Monique said...

What a wonderful easel card Rhonda..The little fairy is so cute.:)

Emily Leiphart said...

What a beautiful easel card, Rhonda! I love the sparkly wings on that sweet fairy.

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!!..I love your easel card...and that sweet fairy!!...Hugs, Ila

Anne said...

Rhonda this is adorable! She makes a great Christmas fairy, Paperwhite narcissus bloom at Christmas, I buy them pre-treated and they smell so fragrant.

Thanks for joining the Phindy's Place Challenge this week
Hugs
Anne

Cec said...

This is so adorable and I think the fairy makes a great image on a Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Isn't this just the prettiest little fairy that I have seen in a long time!

It would be great fun to replace the small flower on her head and the one she is holding with a seasonal bloom and change her color combination to enable us to use her all year! I need to check this image out! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Tammy said...

This is adorable! I love that sweet image!!

Ann English said...

Rhonda, this is a lovely Christmas card! So glad you joined us this week for the PhindysPlace challenge.

Anne-Marije said...

This is so nice!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
xxx Anne-Marije