Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Halloween fun to share

Well, since tomorrow all this fun spooky stuff will be over, I wanted to share a few last minute creations with you.

For this flip flop card I used this haunted gate image that was a freebie from Inktegrity, included in the freebie were 2 gate images and 2 sentiments.  Lots of fun.  I just love this image.  I colored the image with Marvy markers, the DP is K&Co.

Here is the other side of the flip flop.  The sentiment was included with the image.  The DP is still K&Co.

I made this card for Halloween Madness party that is going on at IDIC this weekend.  We were given the image as a freebie to create something.  (They're not due until Nov. 12 if you want to play along.)  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP and sentiment square are DCWV.

This tag is also part of the Halloween Madeness party.  This was a tag challenge.  The image was another freebie from the freebie challenge.  I added some highlighting with a copic marker.  The sentiment also came with the gate image from Inktegrity.  The DP is DCWV.

I'm still working on a couple more challenges for the party, so I'm sure you'll see even more creations later.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, these are really adorable creations!! I love the images and fun Halloween colors!! TFS!! HUGS