Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A couple of cards to share.

Good morning!!  I had a couple of cards I wanted to quickly share with you today.  I am using a Halloween Sentiment that was a freebie on CDAC from Sugar Creek Hollow they are also available on the blog.

Here are the two cards together.  I had so much fun making these.  The DP is DCWV and I colored parts of the sentiment with Marvy markers.

Here's a closer look at the individual cards.  I decided to make them a little different, but use the same scheme.


Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

K Andrew said...

Rhonda these are BEAUTIFUL! I love them--just gorgeous--they look like candy wrappers-just larger! lol

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful cards! They're very elegant.

Jennifer

*Vicki* said...

Love these Rhonda!! The colors are awesome!! TFS! HUGS

Seongsook Duncan said...

Rhonda, these are great cards! Beautiful!