Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Angels and Fairies

Good morning!!  It's time for me to host another challenge at The Latte Lounge.  For this challenge I would like to see your creations using Angels and Fairies.  I have created a card to share for some inspiration.  I just love angels and fairies.  The challenge will run for 2 weeks and end in the afternoon on Sept. 23.

For my card I used the image Hidden from the Enchantment line at The Stamping Boutique.  I just love these images.  I colored the image with Marvy, Stampin Up and Copic markers.  The DP is My Minds Eye.  The flowers are Petaloo and come with the gems already attached.

Thank for looking.  I hope you'll join in the challenge.

~Rhonda

P.S. also happening at The Latte Lounge...

Prize -- a box of Halloween goodies - embellies, papers, stamps, etc...

Template and instrucions can be found at Splitcoast Stampers
Prize - 2 TSB Images
Ends Sat. Sept. 18

Ends Sept. 15

Joanne's Challenge--Thankful/Thinking of You
Ends Sept. 21

I hope you'll come join in on all the fun.

5 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Rhonda, Beautiful card!! Love the colors...
hugs, Janiel

Unknown said...

Hey Rhonda, Beautiful card, I have coloured this digi too, must make a card and upload. Big Hugs Jo xxx

Amy said...

Gorgeous card Rhonda! Love the fairy and lilies of the valley image, so pretty and your coloring is beautiful!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Rhonda! I love the soft colors!

Anonymous said...

This card is soooooooooo cute! I love the image but my favorite is that wicked orange stitching--totally makes the card! Great job girl!!!