Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ready for those Christmas cards?

Ok, finally I'm here to share the 2 Christmas cards I mentioned the other day.  I had a lot of fun coloring these snowflake medallions from Fred, She Said for the cards.

I colored the image with BIC Markits.  Then I traced some of the lines and filled in the small circles with my stardust gel pen.  I embossed the white background paper with my snowflake cuttlebug folder.  The ribbon and gems are from my stash.  I cut the snowflakes with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

Here's  a closer look at the snowflake.

Again, I colored the image with BIC Markits.  I embossed the white cs with the snowflake cuttlebug folder.  On the bottom cs I only embossed half of it.  The sentiment is Stampin Up.  The ribbon and gems are from my stash.  I colored some of the embossed snowflakes and the white areas on the medallion with my stardust gel pen.

Here's a closer look at this medallion.

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

P.S. Some updates....
Tomorrow will be new release day for Designs by Mia so be sure to stop by and check that out.

Tonight is Digi Day at The Latte Lounge from 7-9pm CST, we're celebrating the 1st birthday of The Stamping Boutique.  There will be lots of chat, challenges, prizes and a freebie for all who attend.  Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful Rhonda. I love snowflakes

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful medallions! I love the blue and white!

Wishing you a good Sunday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Carol Ric said...

Very pretty!