Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Good morning.  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I'm here this moring to share my entry in this weeks challenge at Phindy's Place.  The theme this weeks is Pretty in Pink.  Here is the card I have created...

I used this sweet Cheep, cheep image from Phindy's Place.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is My Mind's Eye.  The gems are from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the image.

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

8 comments:

Monique said...

I love all the pretty pink colors Rhonda. You did a amazing job coloring your image....TFS!!

Danni said...

So very adorable!! Lovin' all the pink!

Philomena said...

Rhonda, you did a fab job on this card! Great dp and adorable coloring - this is definitely a "Pretty in Pink" card!
Thanks so much for playing along at Phindy's Place!
Phindy

Vicki said...

Hello Rhonda! Sorry I have been mia for a while! This card is so sweet...love the paper you chose and darling image...love your coloring kiddo. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love!

HUGS,
Vicki

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable!! You did an awesome job on this one, Rhonda!!

Thank you for joining us at Phindy's Place and for being such a faithful supporter!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this card - everything about it! The papers, the colors, the image - all perfect! :<)

You have been creating so many beautiful cards - I love looking at them all when I come to check your blog!

Wishing you a good day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Rhonda,
This is so sweet...I love the papers...Great job

Anne said...

Aww, this is such an adorable pink card Rhonda! Lovely papers and so pretty

Thanks for joining us again at Phindy's Place
Hugs
Anne