Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More from Designs by Mia

Good morning!!  I wanted to share some more from Sunday's new release from Designs by Mia.  They are available at AiFacotry and her Etsy store.  I'm loving these new images.

Here are some of the other images available in the new release.  I decided to print a bunch of them and make them into labels for my kids to put on their school things.  I will run them through the Xyron to add the sticky backing and turn them into sitckers.  I colored the images with Marvy markers.

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda this is a fabulous idea!! I'm going to try and think of how I might use them for my classroom!! hugs!!

Amy said...

What a great idea to use them for labels, they're so cute!

helloholley said...

Hey,this is a great idea!!! These are too cute!!!TFS.... Have a great day! ;)

Elizabeth P said...

So cute images! ;)

Tammy said...

These are sooo cute Rhonda!! What a great idea for labels! How fun!

debb said...

These are so cute and such a great idea!