Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

More Christmas fun

Good morning!!  I thought I would share another Christmas card I got done the other day.  I love that I'm getting my supply built up and it won't be such a rush at Christmas time.

I used this fun Bigsby Wreath image from Karen's Doodles.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up.  The DP is K & Company.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll have even more Christmas to share with you tomorrow.

Don't forget, Saturday, Aug. 14 is digi day at The Latte Lounge.  We are celebrating the 1st birthday of The Stamping Boutique.  Lots of chat, challenges and prizes.

Also be sure to click on the challenge tab at The Latte Lounge for all the current challenges.  I will have a new one for you a little later today.  I'm a little behind, it's been a busy week.

I will have a new release from Designs by Mia to share with you on Sunday, Aug. 15, so stay tuned for that.

~Rhonda

No comments: