Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Gift bag purse

Good morning!  I'm here to share my creation for the month long challenge going on at The Stamping Boutique PCP group.  This weeks challenge was to make a gift bag or box.  So, here is what I came up with...

I decided to make this gift bag purse.  Isn't it the cutest?  I got the pattern from Victorine Originals, copied it onto my cs, cut it out and assembled it.  I cut the DP to fit the panels and adhered it.  Then I colored and cut out the butterflies and added them along with the flowers and gems.  I tied a ribbon on for a handle.

Here's a kind of side view.

And, here's the back.

The DP is My Minds eye, The butterfly image is from The Stamping Boutique, the ribbon, flowers and gems are from my stash.  I colored the images with Marvy markers.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really adorable purse hun!! I just love it!! TFS! HUGS

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I absolutely love this purse - the paper, the colors! I don't know how I missed this post! I am so behind in looking at all of this week's creations!

Wishing you a happy weekend with your family! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane