Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Designs by Mia

Good morning!  I'm excited to announce that I have been asked to join the Design Team for Designs by Mia.  We will be sharing her images with you each Tuesday and on new release days.  Today we are featuring the dress form image from the After Midnight Series.

Isn't this a fabulous image?  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  I thought it would be fun to make it a little red party dress.  The Prima flower, brad and DP are from my stash.  The cs is Stampin Up.  I'm having a duh moment here also.  I was going to add some glitter to the dress and totally forgot to do it.  Oh well, I still like how it turned out.

Here is a closer look at the image.

Be sure to check out the inspiration the Melissa and Jenn.

Thanks for stopping by.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Danni said...

Congrats!! Nice card!

grandmalee said...

Congratulations on your new DT adventure! I'll have to take a peak, but I'm afraid I'll fall in love with yet another company's work! Love the card & image!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Rhonda!! I love the color!!

Tracy said...

Woohooo Rhonda congratualtions!!!!

Elizabeth P said...

Congrats Rhonda!!! it´s a beautiful card!

Amy said...

Congratulations Rhonda, so exciting! Your cards are always fabulous!