Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some birthday cards

Hi again.  Yesterday was my husband's birthday.  The kids and I had fun making him some cards to celebrate, so I thought I would share them with you.

Here is the card I made him.  I used the Special Delivery image from Karen's Doodles.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is from my stash.  I embossed the tan paper with my Cuttlebug circle folder and inked it with green liquid chalk.

This card was made by my oldest Abby.  She used this fun envelope from Sew Many Cards.  She colored it with BIC Markits.  The DP is from my stash.

This card was made by my son William.  He used this cute polar bear image from Angel's Landing.  He colored the image with BIC markits.  The DP is from my stash.

This one was made by my next to youngest daughter, Lizzy.  She used this giraffe image from Softpencil.  She also used BIC Markits.  The DP is from my stash.

Thanks for looking.  They all had so much fun playing in all my goodies and making a card for their dad.  They get even more excited when they know I'm going to post it on here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cards Rhonda!! I love that you shared your kids work!! Tell them they all did a fantastic job!!!