Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Phindy's Place Challenge #15

Guess what, I do have a card to share with you today.  Yay!  I finished a card yesterday for the current challenge at Phindy's Place.  The theme this week is Stitched Up.
 
I used the Love Birds image from Phindy's Place.  I colored the flowers and branch with Marvy markers, and the birds with Stampin Up Watercolor Wonder Crayons.  The DP and sentiment are Stampin Up. The flower is from my stash.  The stitching was done by hand.

 
Here's the open card.

Here's a closer look at the image.

Here's a closer look at the sentiment.

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Tammy said...

This is so beautiful, Rhonda!! I love that sentiment and what a wonderful job you did with the watercolor crayons!!!

Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place and hope to see you again!! :)

Sylvia Blum said...

This is sooooo sweet, Rhonda! Love your colouring on the birds and the layered flowers ...
Thanks so much for joining us at Phindys Place Challenge and I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx

Ann English said...

Rhonda, this is a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge this week! Check in tomorrow for a new challenge ;)

Anne said...

Such a gorgeous card Rhonda!
Thanks for joining us again at Phindy's Place Challenge
Hugs
Anne