Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch Challenge

I almost forgot about this.  A while ago I made some cards to this weeks sketch at OWH Stars and Stamps and had forgotten until I checked the blog that today was the day to post them. So they're a little late.  So here are the few cards I made to go along with this weeks sketch.....

Here is the sketch.

 
This image is from Inktegrity.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is from my stash.

This image is from Sew Many Cards.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP gem and flower are from my stash.

 
This image is from Fred She Said.  I colored it with Marvy markers.  The DP is from my stash.

 
This image is also from Fred She Said.  I colored it with Marvy markers.  The DP and pearls are from my stash.

Well, here are some of them.  Blogger isn't cooperating with me to upload the other two, so I'll put them in another post.

I really like this sketch and had fun with it.

Thanks for looking, I hope you'll play along.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Kathy Czygan said...

Wow Rhonda! What a great selection of cards! They're all beautiful! You've really been a busy crafter!

helloholley said...

These are all beautiful and your daughter is one chip off the ol' block!!! Great job and congrats on your cards being featured!!! ;)

Seongsook Duncan said...

Hi Rhonda,
Thanks for the great sketch and sharing your beautiful cards. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog as always. I am glad to see that you have been very busy for many creative projects. Thanks for inspiring!