Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

MPS Challenge 37 White on White

Hello!  Here is my entry for this weeks challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.  This weeks challenge is white on white with a colored image.

I used the Amore Fairy from Michelle Perkett.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  I used Stampendous Crystal Snow glitter on the dress and wings.  All the cs is from my stash.  I used my Cuttlebug folders to emboss the two layers.

Here's a close up of the image.

Thanks for taking a look.  BTW, we're about to reach 400 members on Michelle's PCP group and Michelle has a big surprise cooking up, so be sure to head on over and join in the fun.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Rhonda this is so gorgeous!! I love the closeup picture of the amore fairy and all the pretty glitter on her wings and dress!! Beautiful textured papers! Just a lovely entry, Rhonda!! Thank you for playing with us this week!!:)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your white on white with all the texture and the glittering wings!

Lynne Armstrong said...

Lovely card Rhonda...Amore is gorgeous :)

Pattie G said...

Rhonda, this is so pretty! I love the glitter on her wings.

Hugs
Pattie

Marilyn Webb said...

Beautiful Rhonda, I love that image too!!

ileana said...

Hi Rhonda! this is so lovely!!! I love the glitter you chose, it gives a soft sparkle to the image! beautiful! beautiful!!
Hugs,

Nancy said...

This is stunning, Rhonda:O) Love the embossed papers, pretty design. Your colouring is wonderful!!
Thank you for joining us this week.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Elizabeth P said...

It´s a gorgeous and elegant card Rhonda! I love it! :)

Whimcees said...

Hello again,

Everything about this is beautiful! :<)

Barbara Diane