Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

More for fun

I'm having so much fun making these gift items.  As I was looking through blogs yesterday I found a tutorial on how to make a box for 3x3 cards with a sliding drawer on Clearly iStamp.  I thought I would try it out and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  So here it is...

I used the new Back to School Desk image from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is from the DCWV grade school mini pack.  The brads and cs are from my stash.

Here it is with the drawer open.

These are the 3x3 cards I made to go inside.  The School House image is also from the new Back to School line from The Stamping Boutique.  These images were also colored using Marvy markers and the DP from the same paper pack.

Here are the cards and the box.

Thanks for looking, I hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is a great gift idea! I love how it turned out! Great colors and images! Thank you for the link to her blog and the tutorial!

Wishing you a good Friday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane