Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio Aloha DT Blog Hop

Aloha and welcome to the Michelle Perkett Studio Aloha DT Blog Hop.  If you have arrived here from Margie's blog then you are in the right spot.  If you just happened upon my blog you can start the hop on Michelle's blog.

So, on to my project.

I chose to make this wall hanging.  We were given the Leilani image from Michelle Perkett Studio to work with.  For the design team members our Hawaiian names were added to the image.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is K & Company.  The yellow ribbon is Stampin Up and the flower, brad and green ribbon are from my stash.

I wanted to take a minute and thank Michelle for the opportunity to be on her first DT and work with her wonderful images.  I just love to color Michelle's images.  I also wanted to thank the other DT member for their inspiration and the work they've done.  I hope to continue to see all your great work.

So to all of you Mahalo!!!

Your next stop on the hop will be the talented Margaret.

Thanks for stopping by
Rhonda

24 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

aloha, pretty colors Rhonda!

Marilyn Webb said...

Love your wall hanging, love the colors you chose!
hugs Marilyn

Denise said...

What a creative and beautiful wall hanging. Love the colors. Nicely done!
Aloha from Massachusetts:)

Unknown said...

Hi Rhonda. Great wall hanging. Thanks for always being an inspiration.
xx Shelley

Xiomara said...

Your wall hanging is fabulous! I lvoe the colors! Hugs, Margie

Pattie G said...

Oh Rhonda, I just love this wall hanging and the way you colored Leilani.Thanks for all of your wonderful inspirations for the past six months and thanks for being a valued DT member.

Hugs
Pakelekia

Jean said...

Aloha Rhonda
Thanks so much for all the inspiration for the last 6 months..I've enjoyed being on the team with you. You always come up with very creative ideas.
Hugs Jean

Maria Matter said...

oh how fun Rhonda!!!
Beautiful colors & coloring!!!
enjoy your Sunday!
blessings!

Michelle said...

Rhonda, your wall hanging is gorgeous! I love it! I love pink and green together and I love how you colored Leilani!! A lovely blog hop entry!!:) Thank you so much for everything, Rhonda!!:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Claire said...

Beautiful wall hanging Rhonda, love the colours - really stunning
Aloha from the UK
claire xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous wall hanging Rhonda! I love the colors!!

Janell said...

Pretty wall hanging. I like that you added your name on it. :)

Randi WS said...

Aloha Rhonda!
You've made a lovely wall hanger in really beautiful colors!!
Lots of love, Randi WS ;)

Pauline said...

This is just beautiful! I love your choice of colour...it's so fresh and relaxing!Green is my favourite!
Aloha from Australia!

Danielle said...

Fantastic wall hanging. It would brighten up any place.

Kathy Czygan said...

This is cute cute cute! I love the pink and green color combo you used! Very pretty!

H2 :) said...

Aloha Rhonda! What a sweet & pretty wallhanging - love the colours & embellies you have chosen. :)

Ann said...

Very pretty wallhanging Rhonda!

Fotf said...

Aloha Rhonda, love your wall hanging, great :)

ileana said...

Hi Rhonda!! I just love your creation! Love how you matched the papers, the green goes great with the pink! (I didn´t know that...) so beautiful! and I like how you colored the image :-)
Hugs!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Great project - I love the color combination! It looks so pretty with the image! :<)

Wishing you a good Monday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Trish said...

Aloha Rhonda,
Your wall hanging is so pretty, it would make a lovely gift for someone. The colours you have chose go so well with Michelle's image.
Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and leaving lovely comments on my blog.
Big Hugs,
Trish

Andrea said...

Great project! The colors are perfect!

grandmalee said...

I'm finally finishing the hop! Love your project & the colors are fabulous! Thanks again for helping to inspire us at MPS!