Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge 38

For my Flutterby Wednesday entry go here.

Good morning!  It's time for another challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.  This weeks challenge is a sketch and color combo.  The colors are cream, turqois, sand and chocolate.  I matched them as close as I could.  I hope you'll pop over and join us for this weeks challenge.

I used the Abby and Walter birthday image from Michelle Perkett.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is DCWV.  The cs is World Win.  The flowers and pearls are from my stash.


Also, there will be an Aloha DT blog hop on August 1st and 2nd.  You can get all the details on the MPS group pages at PCP and CDAC.  There is also a freebie to use in the hop on these discussions.  I hope you'll join us.


Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, Rhonda, this is such a beautiful birthday card!! I love these colors together and you did such a lovely job coloring Abby and Walter!! I love the flowers you added, too!! Thank you for such incredible inspiration for us this week!!:)

Kathy Czygan said...

Wow Rhonda! Great job combining the sketch and the colors! This is beautiful! Love that image of Abby and Walter!

Anonymous said...

Rhonda -- your card is beautiful!! I just love the colors you used!!! As always fab work!! Blessings and Hugs!!