Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Fairy Cynthia with Mushrooms

Good morning!  I hope you're all enjoying your Friday and getting ready for a great holiday weekend.  I'm here to share a card I made this last week for a challenge on The Stamping Boutique at SNR.  I was a recipe challenge, we were to use 3 embellies, 2 DP, and ribbon.

I used this fun Fairy Cynthia image from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is Making Memories.  The flowers, brads and ribbon are from my stash.

Here's a closer look at Cynthia.  Isn't she sweet?

Thanks for looking.  I hope you like what you see.

~Rhonda

P.S.  I just wanted to remind you, if you're going to enter the butterfly challenge at The Latte Lounge, you have until Thursday, July 8.  I can't wait to see those butterflys.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card!

ileana said...

Hi Rhonda! this is so cute! Ilove the colors you chose to make the card :-)
Hugs!