Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

CDAC Inspiration Challenge

Good morning!!  I'm here to share the card I made for the new inspiration challenge at Crafter's Digital Art Center which is being hosted by Michelle Perkett Studio.  I hope you'll check it out and also the other challenges starting up today.

Here is my card...
I used this Happy Birthday cupcake image by Michelle Perkett which is a freebie for this challenge.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is Making Memories.

Here is a closer look at the image.

Here is the inside of the card that I finished off with the centers from a couple of the flowers on the front of the DP.

Thanks for taking a look.  I hope you'll play along.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Rhonda, this is such a fun and whimsical card! Its the perfect inspiration for our challenge!! Thank you for such a lovely card!! I love it!:)

ileana said...

I love folded cards! you made a gorgeous one, Rhonda!
Love the DP paper you chose and how you colored the image. You added those flowers on the inside and that gave it a lovely touch. Hugs!