Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

3x3 card tote w/cards

Good morning.  I'm here to share the 3x3 card tote I made for the ABC challenge at The Latte Lounge.  This was so fun to make and would make a sweet little gift for someone.  I hope you'll check it out and play along.  You can find the instructions here.

Here is my take on the card tote...

I used some SU cs for the base of the tote and to back my image.  The flower image comes from the Friendship Blooms set from Stampin Up.  for the handle and the bottom edge of the background paper I used a Martha Stewart punch.  I used my liquid chalk to ink around the flower.  The pearl and brad are from my stash.


Here are the cards.  I made it all a matching set.

Here it is all together.

Well, thanks for looking.  Don't forget to check out all the fun at The Latte Lounge.


2 comments:

Spyder said...

Aw these are lovely Rhonda, I haven't made a bag, or purse card yet, but now I suddenly want to have a go! I love the flower on the front!

((Lyn))

Whimcees said...

Hello!

These are so pretty! I love this project - so many options for making it - and what a great gift idea! Thanks for the link to the tutorial!

Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane