Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

What a night...

Good morning!

Last night was not fun at all.  We sent the kids to bed and about half an hour later the baby started screaming.  I went in to check on her and found the kids had been jumping on the bed and she bumped heads with her brother.  They bumped hard enough the he had a big goose egg and she cut her chin open.  Needless to say we too a trip to the ER for stitches.  OUCH!!  The poor thing.  She did good while we waited for her owie to numb up.  Then they wrapped her up like a burrito and she screamed through the process of getting the stitches.  She seems to be doing ok now though.
The pics aren't very good, but she wasn't a very cooperative model.

While you're reading, I thought I would share the card I will be giving to my husband on Sunday for Father's Day.  I'll share the ones my kids made later.
I used this fun We Love Dad image from Karen's Doodles.  It's almost perfect for our family.  We have one more little girl, but it still works.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is from my stash.

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Vicki said...

OOOOOOH Rhonda....so sorry for the little ones! Not a good way to spend the night! I am so glad it was no worse! Ahd your card is awesome and perfect for Fathers Day...what a great card kiddo! I am sure he will love it. Have a great weekend.

HUGS,
Vicki

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh, Rhonda not fun at all. Sorry to hear the little one need those stitches and the other one ended up with a goose egg. Great card though, love that image. Your coloring is super as always. Take care and hopefully your weekend will be calmer.

Danni said...

Oh no! Poor baby!! Hope she mends quickly!!
Wonderful card!

Maria Matter said...

oh Rhonda, how awful, hope she's feeling better soon!

fabulous card!!!
blessings to you & your precious little ones!

Cor* said...

OH NO, sorry to hear of the lil ones injuries!! EEK! Glad she's doing better. Rhonda, pls come by my blog, I have something there for you.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I'm so sorry to hear of your little one's injury - such a sweetheart. I hope that all is better today! How ia big brother's head? I hope that he is ok also!

Great Father's Day card!

Wheb you find a moment and everyone is taken care of, I have left an award on my blog for you. :<)

Wishing you good things this week!

Barbara Diane
http://whimcees.blogspot.com