Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Some Inktegrity Fun

Good morning!  I'm a little behind in posting these, but here are the freebies from the past two weeks from the Inktegrity blog.  These are so fun.  Don't forget to check in each Monday for the new freebie of the week.

First I have a card I made with the Patriotic Puppy.  I just thought this little guy was so cute.
I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The cs and DP are from my stash.  The sentiment is MelJen's Designs.










Next I have a card I made with this fun Sundae that was last weeks freebie.
I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The cs is 3 Bugs in a Rug and the cs is from my stash.
I'll be back later with yesterday's cute freebie.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Tammy said...

These are both so cute!! I LOVE that patriotic puppy!

Whimcees said...

Hello !

I love all of your cards this week! Great coloring and paper matches!

Wishing you sunshine today! :<)

Barbara Diane

suzARTe said...

I love these cards. My fav is the patriotic card which is ever so cute