Followers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Schools Out For Summer

Well, it is finally here.  Today is the last day of school before summer vacation.  My kids are so excited.  I've been a slacker and when they had teacher appreciation week a couple of weeks ago, I didn't get anything done.  So before I went to bed last night I hurried and made these cards for my son to give to his teacher.  My daughter made her own.
These were so fun to make.  The apples are some bulletin board cut outs I found at the dollar store at the start of the school year.  The DP is DCWV.  The lined paper is just some filler paper I had.  The sentiment is from Unity.
He had so much fun this morning writing a message (or drawing a picture) to his teachers.

Thanks for taking a look.  I hope you like them. 

~Rhonda

4 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great way to have your son personalize the cards! So fun :>)

Cor* said...

So cute. Perfect for the teachers!

Seongsook Duncan said...

What a great idea for him to write thank you note in front of the card. His teacher would really apprciate it. Thanks for sharing.

Stef H said...

how fun.... and fabulous! those apples are gorgeous! and the lined paper was a totally stupendous touch!!!