Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MPS Challenge 32, A Ball Game and a winner

Good morning.  There's a lot that I would like to share today, so lets get to it.

First, it's time for a new challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.  The theme this week is summer.  Pull out your images and embellies and make something fun for summer.  Here is what I came up with... 


I love this Harmony Goddess stamp from Michelle Perkett.  I think it makes a great image for summer with the flowers, butterflies and the big sun behind her.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The papers are from my stash.
Here's a close up of the image.

Come on over and join us this week.

Next, I would like to share how we spent our Memorial Day night.  My son's baseball team was invited to the game for our local baseball team the Salt Lake Bees.  All the boys got to introduce themselves and the position they play.  Then they got to go stand out on the field next to the player that plays that position and stand with them during the National Anthem.  Then as the game got started they got to go on a tour of the locker rooms and the stadium before coming back to their seats to watch the game.  This was such a great experience for the boys and they had fun.

 
 
It was a really great night.  (and a very late night, we didn't get home until almost midnight)  I'm so glad my son was able to participate and would like to send a Thank you out to the Bees organization.

And finally, it's time to announce the winner of my blog candy from the OWH Memorial Day blog hop this weekend.   And the winner, chosen by Random.org, is...........#86 and that would be Bev E.....
Bev E said...
Such cute cards. Love the little girl with her pigtails.
May 31, 2010 11:45 AM

WooHoo Bev, send me an email (rmpoohbear75(at)gmail(dot)com with your address and I will get the goodies in the mail to you.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

P.S. Be sure to check out my challenge at The Latte Lounge.  The prize is the AJ and Audrey graduation images from The Stamping Boutique.

4 comments:

ileana said...

Hi Rhonda! Ohhh how I love your card! that image is great and the colors you chose are completely in harmony with summer!! :-) thanks for the inspiration
Looks like your little one is not going to forget that night! he will cherish that memory.
hugs!

Erika said...

Congrats to the winner! And what a great experience for your little boy!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card fabulous iage ,love it hugs
Dawnxx

Michelle said...

Rhonda, I LOVE your Harmony Goddess card!! Perfect summer colors!! Its gorgeous!! I love the DP and the design, it goes perfect with this image!! Thank you for such beautiful inspiration this week, Rhonda!!:)

I'm sure you must have been so proud of William at the game on Monday!!:)