Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MPS 33 A Stitch in Time

Good morning!  It's time for another challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.  The theme this week is A Stitch in Time.  What a fun challenge this was for me.  I always forget about all the great stitching ideas I have.

Here is the card I have created for this weeks challenge.

I had some paper embroidery patterns I chose to use for this challenge.  These are originally meant to be stitched on parchment and then attached to a card, but I just stitched them right on the card.  I love the way it turned out. 
I then added this fun Princess for a Day image from Michelle Perkett.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The cs and ribbon are from my stash.

I am deffinately going to remember these patterns more often.  I just love the way they look on the card.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you'll join us for this weeks challenge and don't forget to check out the challenge blog and see what the other girls have created for some inspiration.
~Rhonda

7 comments:

Stef H said...

oh wow!!! wow!!!

Michelle said...

Rhonda!! This is gorgeous!! I love your stitching!! What lovely flowers you made!! I love them!!:) What a beautiful job you did coloring my little Princess and just love the ribbon!!:) Wonderful inspiration this week, Rhonda!! Thank you!!:)

ileana said...

Hi Rhonda! this is sooooo beautiful!!! I love those stitched flowers, this is a simple and pretty card. I like the colors you chose. Hugs!!

Kathy Czygan said...

Oooooo! I love the stitching on this card! It makes it look so feminine. Very Pretty! You did a lovely coloring job on the little princess too....she's just sweet!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love the card! Your stitching is so precise and neat - beautifully done!

Wishing you a good day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Vicki said...

Absolutely stunning Rhonda...I love that stitching!!! Beautiful job!

Trish said...

Hi Rhonda, I just adore the stitched flowers on this lovely card. The colours, the layout- everything about it great. It's good to know that stitching directly onto the card is so successful. Thank you for your inspiration.
Hugs,
Trish x