Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Another Butterfly

Hello!!  I hope you're all headed in to a great weekend.  Any plans?  I'm hosting a house party and going to Digi Day at The Stamping Boutique on SNR.  It's sure to be lots of fun.

I'm here to share another inspiration card for the challenge I'm hosting at The Latte Lounge.  The theme is Let's see those Butterflies.  I just love butterflies and when I saw the pattern for the one I'm about to share with you I just knew I had to give it a try.  I got the patter from Barbara's blog.  She has so many great projects there and tons of inspiration.  So, here is my card.

The butterfly is origami.  The DP is new, but I can't remember the company and I can't find the strip that says who it is.  I love it though.  The gems are from my stash.  The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp.  I drew the antannae on with a black fine tip marker.

Well, thanks for looking.  I hope you'll join in on the challenge.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

LOVE it! :<)

Hi Rhonda, your origami butterfly is beautiful! I am so happy to see it! Aren't they fun to make? I love this colorful paper you used and it is so summer! Great card!

Thank you for the kind words and the link to my blog! Wishing you a wonderful weekend with your family! :<)

Barbara Diane