Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sundays With Crissy DT Call

Here is the card I made for the DT call over at Sundays with Crissy, the new challenge blog that has been set up by Crissy Armstrong.    I just love her images, don't you?  I'm also entering this card in the challenge that is going on there now.
The challenge was Make it a combo, any kind of combo works.  As you can see I tried a pink and green combo.  I used this Wings of Hope image from Whimsy Stamps, that was drawn by Crissy.  I love all of these carosel horses she has come out with.  They are great and make such pretty cards.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The cs is World Win and the DP is Heidi Grace Designs.  The flowers were a Christmas gift and the brads are from my stash.  The ribbon came from Wal Mart.  I used an MS punch on the bottom of the pink piece.

Thanks for looking, I hope you like it.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Stef H said...

oh good luck to you. this is gorgeous!

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous Rhonda, the Wings of Hope is such an amazing image! hugs debx

Crissy Armstrong said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Sundays With Crissy, and for applying to the Design Team!