Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

My card from the One-Stop Blog Hop at The Stamping Boutique

Good morning!!  I'm here this morning to reveal which card was mine from the TSB One-Stop Blog Hop from Wednesday.  Did you all have fun seeing all the projects and voting for your favorite?  I was honored when they asked me to participate had fun joining in.  So, here is my card...
I used the farm background, Farmer AJ, pig and chick images from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored all the images using Marvy markers, I cut out the chick, pig and AJ images and added them to the background.  The cs is World Win and the button came from my stash.  This was so fun.  I love that Tracey makes the backgrounds to go with her images, so fun to make a scene with them.

Thanks for taking a look, have a great day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Rhonda, that is just adorable! I love the placement of the button to look like the sun.

Seongsook Duncan said...

Wow~ Rhonda, this is wonderful! You did a great job. I love your coloring and cutting out the chick, pig and AJ images. Your button is perfect for the sun. Thanks very much for sharing and inspiring. Have a wonderful weekend!