Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello everyone!  I'm a day late, but here is my card for this weeks Hump Day Inspiration on the Inktegrity challenge blog.  I love this weeks sketch and had fun with this card.
I used the Daisy Fairy image from Inktegrity.  I colored the image with Marvy markers and I used the paper as my inspiration.  The DP is from my stash and the cs is from World Win and Georgia Pacific.  The flowers are from my stash and I borrowed the gems from my daughter.

Be sure to hop over to the challenge blog and check the great inspiration from the other DT members.  Thanks for looking, have a great day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Great card! I love black and white with yellow! I am inspired to make a card with those colors today! You have such fun creating! :<)

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Barbara Diane

ileana said...

Hi Rhonda! I love the colors you used to make this card! they go so good together....