Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sew Many Challenges #9

Here is my entry for this weeks challenge at Sew Many Challenges.  The challenge this week is to use punches.  So this is what I came up with.
I used the Spring Flowers image from Sewn Many Cards.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is from my stash.  I used my Martha Stewart heart border punch on the bottom of the orange paper and took a few of the hearts from the center and added them to the watering can.  I also used my Martha Stewart butterfly border punch to make a few butterflies to add to the flowers.

Thanks for looking, have a great day.

~Rhonda

5 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Awesome job Rhonda!!! Love the colors you used!! I love that punch as well, I've got to get it!!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!!

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

Thanks for hopping with Scrapper Delight Have a great day!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh fabulous card love how you have coloured the image and those little butterflies which I love great work thank you for joining the challenge at SMC
Hugs
Lorraine x GDT

Unknown said...

Oh Rhonda, I am sew glad to see you enter. You did a wonderful job with the Punch it challenge. I really want this punch! I have a lacy one, but this is lacy AND lovey! I love the butterflies too!!!!!!!

Angela
SewManyCards.com

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is such a pretty card! Ilove it!

Thanks for participating in Sew Many Challenges this week!