Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sew Many Challenges #9

Here is my entry for this weeks challenge at Sew Many Challenges.  The challenge this week is to use punches.  So this is what I came up with.
I used the Spring Flowers image from Sewn Many Cards.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is from my stash.  I used my Martha Stewart heart border punch on the bottom of the orange paper and took a few of the hearts from the center and added them to the watering can.  I also used my Martha Stewart butterfly border punch to make a few butterflies to add to the flowers.

Thanks for looking, have a great day.

~Rhonda

5 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Awesome job Rhonda!!! Love the colors you used!! I love that punch as well, I've got to get it!!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!!

Niki_Ray said...

Thanks for hopping with Scrapper Delight Have a great day!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh fabulous card love how you have coloured the image and those little butterflies which I love great work thank you for joining the challenge at SMC
Hugs
Lorraine x GDT

Sew Many Cards said...

Oh Rhonda, I am sew glad to see you enter. You did a wonderful job with the Punch it challenge. I really want this punch! I have a lacy one, but this is lacy AND lovey! I love the butterflies too!!!!!!!

Angela
SewManyCards.com

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is such a pretty card! Ilove it!

Thanks for participating in Sew Many Challenges this week!