Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

OWH Stars and Stamps challenge card

Here is my entry for this weeks OWH Stars and Stamps sketch challenge.  I love this sketch and I love that they give you measurments as a guide to help you.  That's great.
The image is another new release this week at Inktegrity, Peeking Leprechaun.  Isn't he fun?  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  I couldn't help going with a gold and green theme on this card.  The DP is Making Memories and Recollections.  The sentiment came with the image along with 2 others.  The flower and brad are from my stash.
Don't forget to check out this weeks challenge along with everything else going on at OWH Stars and Stamps.  There have been a lot of fun tutorials.
Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.
~Rhonda

7 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

the green & gold is perfect. super cute card.

Wendy said...

Your card is super cute! Love your leprechaun. And the colors are great!

Bekah's World said...

SOO Cute!

*Vicki* said...

Now how cute is that little burger with his nose over the top?!! :) I love the fun papers and the fun layout!! HUGS

Whimcees said...

Great card! This little guy is so cute! I love the image!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

Karen Howard said...

LOVE the image and circle sentiment! Great take on this weeks sketch!

Operation Write Home said...

Cute! I love his nose peeking out - colors on the card are great!