Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Hump Day...

and time for another sketch challenge at Inktegrity.  Be sure to head over and check it out.
Here is my card using this weeks sketch.

I used Bunny Gift from Inktegrity.  Isn't he sweet?  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is GCD Studios.  The ribbon came from Wal Mart and the flowers and brads came from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and be sure to check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Stef H said...

lovely! fabulous easter card!

Anonymous said...

Oh you know I just ADORE the colors on this!! So pretty!! Awesome job!! HUGs

Aimee said...

Ah...so sweet! :)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Super cute! love the sweet bunny!

Unknown said...

Great sketch and I love your card Rhonda! The colors are perfectly springy!

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute, Rhonda! Love the bunny with that DP.

Hugs,
Lelia