Followers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inktegrity Fairy Happy Week Day 3 & Challenge

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!! Did you remember to wear your green?


Photobucket
Have you been enjoying the fairies so far.  We have another one for you today along with this weeks Hump Day Inspiration Challenge #3.  Here is the card I created using this weeks sketch and Rose Fairy, today's new fairy from Inktegrity.
Isn't she just so much fun.  She also has 2 coordinating sentiments.  As you can see I couldn't resist pulling out the glitter again.  I'm having so much fun with these fairies.

The image was colored with Marvy markers.  The DP is from my stash and the ribbon came from Wal Mart.  The glitter is Stampendous Crystal Snow.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like what you see.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! So gorgeous and soft colors Rhonda!! I adore this card!! Love the sparkly wings too!! HUGS

Lelia Pierce said...

Very nice, Rhonda! Love the sparkle! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia