Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Star and Stamps challenge card.

I'm loving the new blog Stars and Stamps that OWH has started for their cardmakers.  Today I'm going to share my card for their second challenge.  It's another sketch challenge, I flipped it for my image.
Isn't this fun?  This image is Kissing Fish from Michelle Perkett.  I just love it.  I colored the image with Marvy Markers.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  The cs is from Wal Mart and the brads are from the local grocery store.  I embossed the blue cs with my cuttlebut swirly folder.  Can you tell I really like it?

This challenge just started yesterday, so there's still plenty of time to join in.  Why don't you hop over for all the details and play.

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

7 comments:

grandmalee said...

Another adorable card using Michelle's awesome stamps! Also, congrats on being selected a guest designer for TSB!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

This is so cute! and the embossed bachground looks fab!

CARO said...

Too cute.. what a great anniversary card this will be.. still pondering mine for this week...

Caryl P said...

Adorable card! I love the coloring of the fish, a great love card!

Linda said...

Really nice card.

Sandy said...

Really nice flipped sketch - cute!!

Karen Howard said...

LOVE your take on this weeks sketch challenge! Really cute fish and the embossed background is perfect!