Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some fun cards

Yesterday on Phindy's Place on PCP we had a virtual cardathon.  We were told what supplies we needed and then one step at a time we were told what to cut and to what size and then we were give the order in which to place them on the card.  I like the end result.  This was so much fun to do and I loved the layout we were given.  The image I used is Eggstatic from Phindy's Place.  Isn't he cute?  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is Stampin Up and the cs is World Win.  The ribbon and brads came from Wal Mart.  I embossed the top two layers of cs with my circles cuttlebug folder to add a little dimension.  I hope you like the end result.  At the end of the evening Phindy chose a winner of $25 to Michael's and guess what I won.  WooHoo!!  I'm so excited. 
I liked the layout so much I couldn't resist making another card with it.  I made this one more masculine.  This image is Mr. Brown Goes Surfing from Phindy's Place.  I thought it could make a good birthday or Father's Day card.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP came from my stash and the cs is World Win.  The ric rac is also from my stash and the rhinestones came from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

3 comments:

Stef H said...

these are both absolutely fabulous. i love the man card!

Maria Matter said...

congrats Rhonda...too cool!
love your cards!!!

blessings, Maria

Whimcees said...

Congratulations! The cards are great!

It doesn't seem possible that Easter is already on the horizon, but it is! I love the results of that card!

Wishing you a great day today!

Barbara Diane