Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Phindy's Place Love and Friendship challenge

Hello!  I know I'm really late today.  I'm amazed I have gotten anything done the past couple of days.  The baby has been a little sick and in needs of mom's attention.  It's nice to have her snuggle though.  Anyway, I am sharing the card I made for the challenge going on at Phindy's Place on PCP.  The theme for this challenge is love and friendship.  We were to create a card with some kind of cut out and keep the sentiment humorous.  What fun that was, I couldn't for the life of me think of a sentiment.  Thanks to my dear hubby, I finally came up with one.  So here is my card.
The image is Love Birds and, of course, is from Phindy's Place.  I colored the image with Marvy markers and then cut it out.  The cs is World Win and the DP came from my mom's stash.  The brads are from Wal Mart.  The ribbon is from my stash.  Isn't it sweet?  I found the quote while looking around on the internet and when I read it to my hubby, he thought it was the one I should use (he's blind and reads braille all the time, so it struck him funny).

Be sure to head over to PCP and check out the fun at Phindy's Place.  There's a party going on for reaching 500 members with prizes and lots of fun.

Thanks for taking a look.  I hope you like it.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Stef H said...

this is just darling. sure hope the little one is better soon.