Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Michelle Perkett Challenge #17

It's time for another challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.  This weeks challenge is a color challenge, we are to use the colors pale pink, fushia, orange and green.  Now, when I first saw the color combo, I wasn't too sure about it, but I finially managed to sit down, look at what I had and get to work and here is what I came up with.
I used The Sisters of Spring from Michelle Perkett.  I just love this image they just look so carefree and happy.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP came from my stash and the cs is from World Win.  The brads came from Wal Mart.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.

The challenge starts today and ends on Monday, February 22 at 5pm PST, so now it's your turn to get your creative juices flowing and put these colors together.

Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

No comments: