Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A fun card to share.

Isn't this a sweet image?  It is from Robyn's Fetish and I thought it was just so sweet, I had to make this card with her.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is Stampin Up and the cs is World Win.  The brads came from my stash.  I hope you like it.

I'll have a few challenge cards to share with you over the next couple of days.  I probably won't be around Thursday as my daughter has another eye exam and they have to put her to sleep for them, so it make for a long day.

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What a really sweet image!! Love your layout!! HUGS

ileana said...

Hi Rhonda, what a lovely card you made!! I love the colors you used!
I left something for you in my blog :-)
lots of hugs!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

yep. i agree! super sweet!

Deb said...

gorgeous card Rhonda, the image is very sweet! hugs Debx

Beth Norman said...

Yes, it is very cute.

Whimcees said...

This is the cutest image! Love the card - the colors and layout are great!

Barbara Diane