Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Extra, Extra Read All About It....

I have some great news to share.  I have been invited to be on the Spring Design Team for Inktegrity.  I'm so excited, I can't even tell you.  I just love Joni's images and an Inktegrity image was the first digital stamp I ever saw and owned.  Isn't that great?  I'm excited to share this journey with you.
Here is the card I made when I applied to be on the DT.  This is Wally the Whale.  Isn't he just fun?  I colored him with Marvy markers.  The DP was given to me.  The ribbon and brads came from Wal Mart.

Thanks for taking a look and be sure to come back tomorrow for my project with one of the new release images.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Seongsook Duncan said...

Wow~ Rhonda,
Congratulations on the Spring Design Team for Inktegrity. Look forward to seeing a lot of your creations. It's a very cool image. I like your coloring, too. How did you do with the layer of circle? It looks like splashing water. Great! Thanks for sharing.