Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Cute Card Thursday challenge

Here is my card for this weeks challenge at Cute Card Thursdays.  This weeks challenge is Spots and Dots.
I used Rainy Day Friend from Phindy's Place for my image.  Isn't it sweet.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The cs is just scraps from my stash.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  I used a black Marvy marker to make the dots around the edges of the oval around the sentiment.  I hope you like it.

Thanks for taking a look.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable Rhonda!! Love the image and your coloring!! Have a great weekend!!HUGS

Stef H said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww this is adorable. i want to be his friend too!

hugs :)

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love the colors you've used, fabulous coloring!

Deb said...

fabulous card, what an adorable image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend, hugs debx