Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A card to share

Isn't this a great image?  It is called Soulmates and is from Michelle Perkett.  I bought it last week and just couldn't wait to print and color it.  I just love the sentiment attached to it also.

I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP came from my stash and the cs is World Win.  The pearls came from Michael's.  I had a lot of fun with this image and can't wait to use it more.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a nice day.  Be sure to check out my other posts from today.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Stef H said...

ooooooo, i likey this! i love the pearls too!

Gina Lindsay said...

Rhonda, this is just great, I love tis image and you colored it very well! Love the pearls! TFS.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie!! What a gorgeous image!! Love your coloring and those pearls are just perfect!! WOW!! It's wonderful to see you again my friend!! HUGS

ileana said...

I love how you put this card together, the image is gorgeous, and you colored it beautifully