Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Sew Many Cards Blog Hop Challenge


I finally got a card finished for the Sew Many Cards blog hop challenge.  This image is called Jayden Free Hearts.  Isn't he cute.  He's got a wagon full of love to share.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The glittery heart DP is from K&Co and the glitter paper is from Martha Stewart.  The challenge was to make a project of any kind using any Sew Many Cards image.  Easy.  I just love the new images that were released this week.  You'll love them too so be sure to check them out.

Thanks for stopping by.

~Rhonda

5 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

awww so cute Rhonda!! The paper goes so well with the Jaden and her wagon of hearts!!! Great card!!

Please be sure to join us at http://sewmanychallenges.com for more upcoming challenges!!

Thanks for playing with us during our New Release event!!

Unknown said...

Wow Rhonda! I am sew glad you played with us during our blog hop. This card is wonderful and so full of my favorite thing: Glitter! I think I may have to get that DP, you did a wonderful job-Good luck with winning :)

Angela
SewManyChallenges.com

DesertBuni said...

awwww Rhonda, Your card is so cute! You did a great job with Jayden...and of course I LOVE the sparkley paper!!! Thanks for playing with us in the SMC Challenge!

KymKreates said...

This card is darling and I want to thank you for joining us at Sew Many Cards. Hope to see you again in the future!
KymKreates

kim.mom said...

Adorable!!! Love that patterned paper!!!