Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Phindy's Place challenge card


There a challenge happening at Phindy's Place on PCP.  The challenge was to try something new, it didn't matter what, a new coloring tech, new markers, new fold, etc...  I chose to try a new fold.  I have been wanting to try a tri-shutter card for some time, but it looked so complicated.  It was a lot easier than I thought.  I got the template from Splitcoast Stampers in the tutorial section.


The image is Love Birds and, of course, is from Phindy's Place.  Isn't it just sweet.  The love sentiment in the back is from Michelle Perkett.  I colored the image with Marvy Markers.  The flowers were in a set I got for Christmas and the brads were in my stash and probably came from the local grocery store.  The DP is Heidi Grace Designs from Fiskars.

Here is another view of the card so you can see the middle part.  I decided to just leave a white piece of paper there to write a note.  This was a fun card to make and I'm glad I finally gave it a try.

Thanks for taking a look.  Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Rhonda, this is soo gorgeous lady!! I love it!! Stunning job!! I had so much with you at the party!! :) So glad you were there!! HUGS

Whimcees said...

I love making Tri Shutter cards! Yours is great! A very special Valentine for someone!

Barbara Diane

Seongsook Duncan said...

Wow~ Rhonda, this is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Rhonda this is gorgeous!! I'm so happy to see that you tried something new! Wonderful!!:)